Is data still a four-letter word at your organization? Do your data systems and processes feel more like a liability than an asset? Does “data culture” sound like a faraway luxury rather than reality? What would it take for 2022 to be the year when you started building a data culture at your organization?
The good news is that the path to building a data culture is an evolution. There are basic steps that any organization can take, no matter where you are on the data conundrum continuum. Join us for a 1-hour learning lunch where we will examine common pain points that nonprofits face with effective data management and identify basic steps you can start taking to turn around the state of data at your organization.
In this session, we’ll be addressing these questions:
– Does your data have an owner and why does that matter?
– What are data workflows and how do “non-data” people do them?
– How do we know if we need a new system?
– What should we do if our data seems unreliable?
– What are the risks of old data?