Become a Nonprofit Partner
NRH is a trade association whose mission is to serve, be a resource to, educate, and connect its members to the nonprofit community. At the same time, NRH serves the nonprofit sector as a bridge connecting nonprofit organizations to resources and to each other.
Benefits of becoming a Nonprofit Partner
- Connect with other nonprofit leaders and organizations
- Find reliable resources for both personal and professional needs
- Access to highly vetted NRH members – seasoned professionals in their fields
- Attend the NRH “Ask the Expert” series
- Attend the NRH “Group Therapy” facilitated discussion groups for Executive Directors
- Attend educational workshops and webinars
- FREE entry to all NRH events
- Link your organization’s website and social media promotions
- Increase your organization’s visibility within the NRH community and to potential supporters
- Build your organization’s network
- Utilize the NRH as a single point access to pertinent industry information
- Share information on the organization’s website, blogs, and newsletters
- Post your job and volunteer opportunities
- Exchange business leads or seek counsel with other respected industry leaders
- Have access to important resources, such as current grant opportunities
- Gain insight on industry challenges and situations
- Post your organization’s events on the NRH website
Becoming a Nonprofit Partner is free!
Fill out the application below to get started.
Nonprofit Partner Application
This form is for nonprofit organizations only.
If you do not receive a confirmation email after submitting this form please check your junk mail.