What is a Nonprofit Partner?
WHY BECOME A NONPROFIT PARTNER WITH NRH?
When you become the Nonprofit Resource Hub (NRH) you become part of an exclusive community of professionals held to the highest standards of products, services, and professionalism. We work to build and bridge relationships with our vetted service providers and nonprofit partners to create a network of trusted professionals - all working together to contribute towards the greater good.
NONPROFIT PARTNERS BENEFITS INCLUDE:
- By design, there is NO COST to you or your organization to participate
- FREE entry to all NRH events
- Access to highly vetted NRH members – seasoned professionals in their fields
- Brand exposure to potential corporate and individual supporters
- Post your volunteer opportunities with our partners at Points of Light
- Ability to exchange business leads or seek counsel with other respected industry leaders
- Access to important resources, such as current grant openings
- Gain insight on industry challenges and situations
- Attend exclusive networking events
- Find reliable resources for both personal and professional needs
Broaden your horizons and extend the reach of your online presence through:
- Your organization’s presence and engagement on the NRH Website
- Share your organization’s events on the Events Calendar
- Post your organization’s job openings on the NRH Job Board
- Contribute to and/or be featured in the NRH Newsletter
- Start or participate in a conversation with others in the NRH community
through our Social Media Platforms
Becoming a Nonprofit Partner is free!
Fill out our Nonprofit Partner application to get started.