What is a Nonprofit Partner?
WHY BECOME A NONPROFIT PARTNER WITH NRH?
When you become the Nonprofit Resource Hub (NRH) you become part of an exclusive community of professionals held to the highest standards of products, services, and professionalism. We work to build and bridge relationships with our vetted service providers and nonprofit partners to create a network of trusted professionals - all working together to contribute towards the greater good.
NONPROFIT PARTNERS BENEFITS INCLUDE:
- Connect with other nonprofit leaders and organizations
- Find reliable resources for both personal and professional needs
- Access to highly vetted NRH members – seasoned professionals in their fields
- Attend the NRH “Ask the Expert” series
- Attend the NRH “Group Therapy” facilitated discussion groups for Executive Directors
- Attend educational workshops and webinars
- FREE entry to all NRH events except our conference
- Link your organization’s website and social media promotions
- Increase your organization’s visibility within the NRH community and to potential supporters
- Build your organization’s network
- Utilize the NRH as a single point of access to pertinent industry information
- Share information on the organization’s website, blogs, and newsletters
- Post your job and volunteer opportunities
- Exchange business leads or seek counsel with other respected industry leaders
- Have access to important resources, such as current grant opportunities
- Gain insight on industry challenges and situations
- Post your organization’s events on the NRH website
Broaden your horizons and extend the reach of your online presence through:
- Your organization’s presence and engagement on the NRH Website
- Share your organization’s events on the Events Calendar
- Post your organization’s job openings on the NRH Job Board
- Contribute to and/or be featured in the NRH Newsletter
- Start or participate in a conversation with others in the NRH community
through our Social Media Platforms
Becoming a Nonprofit Partner is free!
Fill out our Nonprofit Partner application to get started.