When JMT CEO & Founder Jacqueline M. Tiso experienced a particularly painful accounting software implementation while working at a nonprofit, she was inspired to disrupt the industry and create a firm that was able to understand and respond to the unique challenges mission-driven organizations face.
Since 1991, JMT Consulting Group has worked exclusively with nonprofits to deliver the finance, development, and productivity solutions required to meet their unique goals of sustainability and mission effectiveness through the implementation and support of best-in-class technology solutions. Our experts use their decades of nonprofit experience to mitigate risk, anticipate needs and make holistic recommendations based on the broad range of projects we have successfully delivered to over 2,000 clients across the US.
Here are a few ways we can help your organization:
Free Online Resources
- Webinar Series: Hear from industry guest speakers in our Expert Speaker Series or learn more about the technology solutions we support and how they can benefit your organization in one of our solution sessions.
- Resource Center: Browse videos, educational downloads, blog posts, and more – all created with nonprofit financial professional education in mind.
- ERP Solution Implementation
- Financial Planning & Analysis Solution Implementation
- Nonprofit Financial Reporting
- Budget Management
- Grant Management
- Systems Integration
- Business Intelligence & Management Reporting
- Business Process & Workflow Improvement
You can learn more about them here.
If you are facing efficiency challenges related to your technology processes are would like to learn how we can support your organization, book a free consultation here.